1. Ownership. This alliedia.com website is owned and operated by Allied Insurance Agency, Inc “ALLIED INSURANCE” (also referred to as "we", "us", this "website" or this "site").
5. If We Allow Postings to This Site. If we allow postings to this site (e.g., via blog, forum, chat room, or social media asset), we will not treat information that you post to public areas of this site that are viewable by others as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing, or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
6. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of "interactive computer services" under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for the content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of the content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
8. Warranty Disclaimers.
STATEMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE AS TO POLICIES AND COVERAGES AND OTHER CONTENT PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTY AS TO THEIR ACCURACY. CLIENTS SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR LICENSED AGENT AS TO HOW THESE COVERAGES PERTAIN TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL SITUATIONS. ANY HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER SITES OR VENDORS ARE PROVIDED AS A CONVENIENCE ONLY. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THOSE SITES OR VENDORS AND CANNOT, THEREFORE, ENDORSE NOR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THOSE SITES OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THOSE VENDORS.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE LEGAL, TAX, OR FINANCIAL PLANNING QUESTIONS, YOU NEED TO CONTACT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
WE DO NOT INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY, NOR DO WE SEEK INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION OF COMMENTS AND STATEMENTS THAT MAY BE POSTED BY OTHERS IN THE BLOG OR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ON THIS SITE OR AFFILIATED SOCIAL MEDIA SITES REGARDING OUR WEBSITE, ITS PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. FOR THIS REASON, IF OTHERS POST "SUCCESS STORY" OR "BEST-CASE" SCENARIO TESTIMONIALS (AS DISTINGUISHED FROM SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS), YOU SHOULD ASSUME THAT THEIR RESULTS ARE NOT TYPICAL.
WE PROVIDE LINKS TO OTHER SITES FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE THESE SITES AND THEY ARE NOT UNDER OUR AUTHORITY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION THESE LINKED SITES PROVIDE OR FOR THE USE YOU MAKE OF THEM.
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE CREATED OR LEGAL ADVICE GIVEN THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ITS SERVICES, AND CONTENT. NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP OR PRIVILEGE EXISTS BETWEEN YOU AND THIS SITE. YOU WILL BE REPRESENTING YOURSELF IN ANY LEGAL MATTER YOU UNDERTAKE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ITS SERVICES, AND ITS CONTENT. THIS SITE PROVIDES (I) ARTICLES, NEWSLETTERS, AND CONTENT FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IN THE PROCESS OF PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION, THIS SITE IS ENGAGED IN THE PUBLICATION OF INFORMATION REGARDING LEGAL ISSUES COMMONLY ENCOUNTERED. THIS SITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY. THIS SITE DOES NOT REVIEW ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FOR SUFFICIENCY, PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE, OR ANALYZE APPLICABLE LAW AND APPLY IT TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR A SPECIFIC ISSUE, OR IF YOUR SPECIFIC MATTER IS TOO COMPLEX TO BE ADDRESSED BY OUR AUTOMATED SOFTWARE TOOL, YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY.
ALL TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, TRADE NAMES, TRADE DRESS, PRODUCT NAMES, AND LOGOS APPEARING ON THE SITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
9. Limitation of Liability TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT, SHALL ALLIED INSURANCE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALLIED INSURANCE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
11. Participation in Promotions of Advertisers on this Site. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services, or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services, or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
12. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
Allied Insurance Agency, Inc
500 South St.
Bow, NH 03304
California Consumer Rights Agent for Service
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
Allied Insurance Agency, Inc
Attn: Compliance Officer
500 South St.
Bow, NH 03304